Are you an industry expert who specializes in a particular field such as digital marketing, SEO training, project management, cloud computing, Blockchain, machine learning or data science? Do you have what it takes to create eloquent, data-driven thought-leadership content that engages working professionals in the field?
Come blog for us and see why 360EduKraft is the go-to resource for today’s professionals in the digital economy. Below you’ll find our guidelines to ensure your submission meets our style and topical requirements, and information about our approval process.
Why write for 360EduKraft?
- Our readers come to the 360EduKraft blog to gain valuable insights about today’s newest technologies and the careers that drive them. The articles published on our site are read by professionals from all over the world, from industry veterans to new college graduates entering the workforce.
- In addition to being seen by our global audience, writing for us provides you with the opportunity to build a reputation as a thought leader in one or more of the many innovative subjects we cover. And with some of today’s biggest influencers gracing our bylines, you can be sure you’re in good company. If your article is published, it will appear alongside your featured author page which includes your headshot, biography, and a link to your personal blog or website. Your author page can serve as your own personal archive of content.
- Contributing for us can even open up the opportunity for compensation for your submissions!
Topics we cover
We provide training and certification to more than a million learners worldwide with over 400 in-depth courses. Our content supports those courses by educating learners of all levels what’s new and important in the following categories:
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Quality Management
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Data Science / Business Intelligence
- IT Service Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Digital Transformation
- Agile and Scrum
- Software Development
- Career Guidance
- Enterprise Team Training / Learning and Development
Our blog contributions take several forms, including the following:
- Thought leadership articles – Blogs that offer insight backed by research and recent findings on one of the topics listed above. These may include credible predictions and opinions on a given topic.
- Case studies – Research-heavy success stories about businesses or individuals that have reached achievements as a result of continuing education from 360EduKraft
- How-to articles – Tutorials for professionals to use as a guide in their everyday work, offering technical explanations with visuals and examples to convey complex instruction.
- Current event articles – Time-sensitive blogs written as a result of a recent or upcoming newsworthy event that will affect professionals in a particular field. (What data scientists should know about GDPR compliance, for example)
- Infographics – Stat- and resource-heavy content that tells a well-defined story about one of the topics listed above.
Style & editing guidelines
- Writing should follow AP Style guidelines.
- Blog submissions should be between 800-1,000 words.
- Include a title, relevant subheads, bullets and numbers where appropriate to ensure easy and organized readability.
- All data, facts, quotes, charts, tables, etc. must be properly cited with a link to the original source.
- Original images and charts must be high resolution (300 dpi) and in .jpeg, or .png format.
- Your submission must be original, and not previously published online or in print. The content must be 100% unique; any violation of copyrighted material will not be accepted. By submitting your blog article to 360EduKraft, you agree not to publish it elsewhere. You may, however, link to the article after it has been published by 360EduKraft, on any website or social media channel you choose.
- By submitting your draft to 360EduKraft, you give us complete editing rights. We’ll alert you once the article is live.
How to get your article approved by Simplilearn
- Submit your 800-1,000 word draft in MS Word format (.docx/.doc).
- Include a brief personal description of your professional qualifications and links to appropriate portfolios, websites, or LinkedIn profiles. This will be the biography that appears on your article upon publishing.
- Include a 300 x 300 pixel-minimum headshot of yourself to be included on the article page and your author page.
- Ensure the information in the article is well researched and up to date. The content must be informative and a valuable resource to our readers. Every article should include an engaging introduction and conclusion that makes clear who this article aims to benefit.
- While photos are not required (we may use our own where necessary) you may include any photos, charts or graphs to support your article. If they are not original and you don’t have permission to use them, include the link for them so that we may obtain permission or find a similar graphic that we can use in its place. Resolution minimum is 600 x 350 pixels and must in .jpeg, .gif or .png format. Images are to be attached separately and not inside the Word document. Ensure the images contain concise alternate texts and captions that accurately describe them.
- Submit your entry, bio, and photos to [email protected] We aim to reply within 7 days. If we choose not to publish the article, you maintain the right to publish it elsewhere.
Did we forget something? Send any questions you have about the submission process to [email protected]. We’d be more than happy to answer them.
How to Join?
Please provide your details at the given table and send us your details. Based upon shortlisting of your profile and final selection, we will provide you training session as per 360EduKraft’s Learning system. You will co-create the content with respect to your to be given training in order to ensure to provide a top notch learning experience to our trainees.
REGISTER TO BECOME A Instructor
Employee and Team Training Solutions