UPCOMING TRAININGS SCHEDULE:
Power BI Certification Training Course
- 23rd Feb 2019 (5 Weekends) | Sat-Sun Training Mode: Online | 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM IST
- 23rd March 2019 (5 Weekends) | Sat-Sun Training Mode: Online | 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM IST
Power BI Certification Training Course
Power BI certification course would make you a certified Power BI technician. Power BI is simply a cloud-based analytics service that helps people analyze as well as visualize data with greater efficiency, speed as well as understanding. Power BI is able to connect users from various areas to a broad range of data with the help of the easy to use dashboard, visualizations and Interactive reports that are able to bring data back to life. This course was designed primarily to teach you how to make use of this cloud-based business. Power BI Certification training course would help you create data back to life without having to depend on database administrators or information technology. Power BI certification course would help you create outstanding and amazing reports that are capable of bringing data back to life.
- This course would help you create amazing, stunning and mind-blowing reports as well as generate visuals
- Would afford you the opportunity to use the dashboard to create quick and amazing insights
- Would help you transform data primarily for analysis and also help create effective data visuals
- Would help improve or enhance team collaboration through the Microsoft Team.
- Power BI certification course would provide them with access to self-paced learning and high-quality learning that has been developed by experts.
- Would offer them high quality and self-paced learning models
- Teaching assistance and support
- An efficient LMS (learning management system)
- Advanced reports for teams as well as for individuals
Power BI Course Description
With the increasing demand for better data visualization, there is a strong need for you to learn this course. With the industry growing, there would be a need for more trained and certified Power BI professionals.
This course was designed to help you get through better part of Power BI. This would make you more prepared and in a better position to solve certain business problems as well as improve operations.
- Help students create dashboards from various published reports
- Help students create as well as manage data alerts.
- Help students understand the interworkings of Power BI
Power BI Curriculum
1.1 Introduction to Power BI
- Tour the Power BI desktop application and Power BI services
- Building blocks of power BI
- Installing Power BI
- Difference between Power BI and Power View
2. Getting Started with Data Sources
2.1 Overview of Data Sources
Quick tour of the types of machine learning
- How to “Get Data into Power BI
- Data sources supported in Power BI
- transformations on the data loaded
- Removing irregularities in the data
- Install and configure the Personal Gateway
3. Data Modeling
3.1 Introduction to DAX
- Transforming the raw data to required form using Power BI
- Using query editor in Power BI
- Creating relationship between tables in Power BI
- Modeling the data
- Handling “Time” related Data type
- Introduction to DAX
- Creating calculated measures
- Creating calculated columns
- Creating calculated tables
- Difference between Custom columns and Calculated columns, Calculated columns and Calculated measures
4. Visualizations in Power BI
4.1 A quick crash course on Visualizations in Power BI
- Introduction to types of visualizations
- How to use different visualizations
- What are custom visualizations and how to use them
- Creating an interactive report in Power BI
- Creating Dashboards in Power BI
- How to use slicers and filters in Power BI
5. Dashboarding in Power BI
5.1 Introduction to Dashboarding in Power BI
- Designing a dashboard in Power BI
- Effective use of the real estate
- Sharing the dashboard across organization
- Using quick insights and analytics in Power BI
6. Introduction to DAX
6.1 Overview of DAX
- Functions in DAX
- Types of DAX queries
- Logical DAX functions
- Mathematical functions
- Conditional Functions
- Filtering the data
- Informative Functions
- Most common DAX queries used
- Asiya Sultana
I came to know about 360EduKraft from one of my colleague. Initially I thought it won't be of much worth spending time at this site for too long. But I was proved wrong! I ended up taking courses for Digital Marketing and yet planned to pursue for certification. The trainers are well equipped with materials and they teach with variety, I like this most. The most important thing which i liked is, Wonderful learning experience and the way classes are organized and good support staff. I am quite happy to see they have elevated online education or a virtual classroom training at such levels. I strongly recommend for people for taking up digital Marketing course whichever suits to their career path. Great job 360EduKraft!...
One of the best training institute for Digital Marketing located in BTM Layout. The technical training provided here is extremely good. Thanks
I have attended training demo's before enrolling the digital marketing course, They are specialized in Digital market, SEO, SMM, PPC and Content marketing. You can enroll the course from 360EduKraft for your better career.
- Kayra Bhanu
I took PMP Training Educarft and now i am 100% sure that i will clear my PMI Exam in first attempt... Thank u Educarft..
One can get the best classroom and online training in 360edukraft. The trainers are well qualified and experienced in the domain and also provide enough study materials.Customer support is very good. Overall it was a great learning experience. Thank you 360edukraft....
I have taken Block Chain course. I have very good learning experience with 360edukraft. Course content, lectures are very effective to understand the concept and described in organized way. Instructors are also very good. All support staff are very helpful, when I face any issue, they provide solution quickly. Thanks a lot..