Angular JS Training Course
- Intensive instructor-led teaching, assistance, supervision, and examples that have been developed for industry experts
- Would offer them over 15 hand-on examples and assignments that would help you gain expertise
- Would help you gain mastery of the basics of the Angular JS web framework.
- Would offer them self-paced learning contents, models, and designs that have been developed by top industry experts and professionals
- Would offer them corporate business solutions
- Would help in the advanced and enhanced team and individual reporting
- Would offer them well-blended learning contents that have been created to enhance real-life
- Would help in a better team and individual work
Angular JS Course Description
Angular JS course would offer a step by step guide on how you would use the framework to create or design softwares. With the need for a more advanced web framework, the Angular JS has become amazingly important for real-world application.
- Would help you understand the views, directions as well as built-in controllers
- This course would offer examples that would help you gain the right knowledge and experience needed to work with the Angular JS framework.
- Angular JS course would teach you about the various communication channels, promises, routing, and scope
- This course was designed for developers and designers
- This course was developed for anyone who has a passion for web development
Angular JS Curriculum
1.1 Introduction to Angular JS
What is Angular?
Scope and Goal of Angular
Installing and using Angular
Building Blocks of an Angular Application
A simple application
What is a component?
Developing a simple component.
Templates for a component.
2. Getting Started with Data Binding
2.1 Overview of Data Binding
What is data binding
One way data binding
Two way data binding
3. Working with Forms
3.1 A quick refresh on Working with Forms
Using Input Text Box
Using Radio Buttons
Using Checkbox – Advanced
Using Select – Advanced
Disabling an Input
Detecting model changes using getter and setter
4. Getting Started with Basic Directives
4.1 Basic and Advanced Directives
What are directives?
Controlling Element Visibility
Adding and Removing an Element
Dynamically Changing Style Class
Setting Image Source
Setting Hyperlink Dynamically
Looping using ngFor
Conditional rendering using ngSwitch
5. Service and Dependency Injection
5.1 Introduction to Service and Dependency Injection
What is a service?
Defining a service
Injecting a service to a component
Application wide dependency injection
Multiple service instances
@Optional and @Host
6. HTTP Client
6.1 Overview to HTTP Client
The HTTP providers
Injecting the providers
Making a GET call
More about Observables
Making a POST request
Working with headers
Making sequential calls
Making parallel calls
7. Introduction to Custom Directives
7.1 Introduction to Custom Directives
Types of directives – component, structural and attribute
Creating a basic attribute directive
Using the attribute directive
Handling event from an attribute directive
Binding input to an attribute directive
8. Advanced Form Handling
8.1 Introduction to Form Validation
Introduction to Form Validation
Validation and Model Binding
Input Type Validation
A Note About “required”
Detecting Validation State
Showing Error Message
Other Status Variables
Styling Input Fields
Styling Other Areas
9. introduction to Pipe
9.1 Overview of Pipe
What is a pipe?
Example pipe usage.
Passing parameters to a pipe
UpperCasePipe and LowerCasePipe
Developing a custom pipe
Change detection from a pipe
Pure and Impure Pipes
10. Introduction to Single Page Application
10.1 Overview of Single Page Application
What is a Single Page Application (SPA)?
How is it Any Different?
Why Create SPA?
It’s Not All or Nothing
Challenges to SPA
Implementing SPA Using Angular 2
Simple SPA Using Visibility Control
SPA using Dynamic Templates for a Component
Example of Dynamic Template
SPA Using Routing
11. Introduction to Routing
11.1 Overview of Routing
Why use routing?
Defining a route table
Navigation using hyperlink
Navigation using code
Supplying parameters to a route URL
- Asiya Sultana
I came to know about 360EduKraft from one of my colleague. Initially I thought it won't be of much worth spending time at this site for too long. But I was proved wrong! I ended up taking courses for Digital Marketing and yet planned to pursue for certification. The trainers are well equipped with materials and they teach with variety, I like this most. The most important thing which i liked is, Wonderful learning experience and the way classes are organized and good support staff. I am quite happy to see they have elevated online education or a virtual classroom training at such levels. I strongly recommend for people for taking up digital Marketing course whichever suits to their career path. Great job 360EduKraft!...
One of the best training institute for Digital Marketing located in BTM Layout. The technical training provided here is extremely good. Thanks
I have attended training demo's before enrolling the digital marketing course, They are specialized in Digital market, SEO, SMM, PPC and Content marketing. You can enroll the course from 360EduKraft for your better career.
- Kayra Bhanu
I took PMP Training Educarft and now i am 100% sure that i will clear my PMI Exam in first attempt... Thank u Educarft..
One can get the best classroom and online training in 360edukraft. The trainers are well qualified and experienced in the domain and also provide enough study materials.Customer support is very good. Overall it was a great learning experience. Thank you 360edukraft....
I have taken Block Chain course. I have very good learning experience with 360edukraft. Course content, lectures are very effective to understand the concept and described in organized way. Instructors are also very good. All support staff are very helpful, when I face any issue, they provide solution quickly. Thanks a lot..